2019 Your your of supernatral Illumination & Recovery
2019 Your Year of Supernatural Illumination & Recovery
“The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.” John 1:5 (NIV)
“And David recovered all that the Amalekites had carried away: and David rescued his two wives. And there was nothing lacking to them, neither small nor great, neither sons nor daughters, neither spoil, nor any thing that they had taken to them: David recovered all”
1 Sam 10:18-19
Just like 2018 was the year of divine alignment, I felt strongly in my heart, that as we remain aligned to His ways, counsel, and divine promptings, great things will continue to happen in our lives.
In spite of all the challenges we might still face in 2019, there is one thing that we can be guaranteed of, and that is the victory. God’s will and counsel for your life, was written before the foundation of the world. So be confident that in every situation you find yourself in, God has pre-destined you to win. He has no plans of failure for you, only victory.
Family, let’s continue to pursue God more than ever and become aware of all the great things He has for us. Just like David, we are called to “recover all.”
9 Supernatural Principles that will keep us illuminated, so we can recover all:
- Pay attention to the spirit of disunity, because it depletes our power.
- There must be a greater expression of faith.
- Listen to the voice of your spirit.
- In this season, keep doing the good things but do it much more.
- Make a decision to remove the spirit of shame from your life.
- Make bold moves toward God, and your dreams.
- Be a person of honor because it will give you access.
- Follow the path of favor. Find those who have favored you and celebrate them.
- Honor those who have favored you in the past. As you do, God will give you greater access.